Contact Us

Contact Us, Emergency Contacts, Subscribe To What's On and Visitor Satisfaction Survey

Greater Hume Visitor Information Centre


Greater Hume Visitor Information Points

To contact the Greater Hume Visitor Information Points in Burrumbuttock, Culcairn, Gerogery, Henty, Holbrook, Jindera, Walbundrie, Walla Walla, Woomargama, click here.


Emergency Contacts 

Roads, Storms and Drainage T: 0419 405 768
Water and Sewerage T: 0408 691 637
Ranger/Impounding Officer T: 0427 556 659
Fire, Police, Ambulance and Other Emergencies
T: 000


Trouble Hearing or Speaking? You can make contact with Council

Greater Hume Council has adopted the use of the National Relay Service in order to be accessible to people who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment.

The National Relay Service (NRS) is an Australian Government initiative that assists people with hearing and speech impairments to contact organisations or individuals by phone.


Click here to view form.