Explore, Eat & Stay
- Visit the majestic Zion Lutheran Church and view a replica of a German wagon.
- Go bowling or croquet striking at Walla Walla Bowling green.
- Relax and enjoy Bicentennial Park, which includes swimming pools, gardens and the recently restored 25 pounder gun.
- Enjoy birdwatching at Walla Walla Gum Swamp Reserve.
- Picnic at Morgan’s Lookout and enjoy the incredible 360-degree views.
- Take a stroll along the heritage trail.
- Go for a skate at the Skatepark.
Visitor Information Point:
A: 73 Commercial Street, Walla Walla
T: 02 6029 2231