Explore, Eat & Stay
- Visit the Jindera Pioneer Museum which depicts the living and working conditions of the pioneers of the district. Features include the original store building (1874) and associated house and a large store (c 1906) stocked with a very extensive range of goods displayed in the original shelves, an authentic slab hut and wattle and daub cottage both furnished as they would have been in the 19th century and the original blacksmith and wheelwright shop built in 1872. Open daily 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Contact 02 6026 3622.
- Take a swing at the Jindera Country Golf Club, a 9 hole golf course offering synthetic greens and wide fairways. Contact 0427 046 236.
- Stroll along Four Mile Creek at Pioneer Park which features the Pioneer Memorial Cairn.
- Visit the Jindera Wetland area for a spot of birdwatching.
- Arrange a barbecue at Jindera’s Village Green on the corner of Urana and Adams Street.
- Enjoy the facilities at the recreation reserve, which include netball courts, football field, cricket nets, skate park, swimming pool, tennis courts with lights, children’s playground and free electric barbecue.
Visitor Information Point: