Explore, Eat & Stay
- Visit Submarine Park, walk along HMAS OTWAY and go through the Submarine Museum with its 3D hologram, submarine components and mock areas of the submarine interior such as the control room, living quarters and working periscope. Open 10:00 am to 4:00 pm daily, contact T: 02 6036 2422.
- Explore Woolpack Inn Museum’s display evoking the pioneering past of Holbrook in themed rooms, as well as an extensive display of early transport and machinery used in the district, and several outside buildings which have been reconstructed on site. Open 9:30 am to 4:30 pm daily, contact T: 02 6036 2131.
- Visit the National Museum of Australian Pottery and see 19th and early 20th century Australian pottery. Over 1600 pieces are on display from over 120 Australian pottery companies. Open 9:30 am to 4:30 pm daily (closed Wednesdays and in August), contact T: 02 6036 3464.
- Relax in Holbrook’s great parks including Ten Mile Creek gardens, Submarine Park and Gallipoli Victoria Cross Park.
- Stroll along Albury Street and enjoy historic buildings of a bygone era such as the Court House, Police Station and Knox Uniting Church or St Paul’s Anglican Church.
- Skate in the skate park at Submarine Park.
- Take in a round of golf, go for a swim, play a set of tennis or go bowling.
Visitor Information Centre:
A: Submarine Park, Wallace Street, Holbrook
T: 02 6036 2422
Visitor Information Point:
Woolpack Inn Museum
A: 83 Albury Street, Holbrook
T: 02 6036 2131