Explore, Eat & Stay
- Visit Submarine Park, walk along HMAS OTWAY and go through the Submarine Museum with its 3D hologram, submarine components and mock areas of the submarine interior such as the control room, living quarters and working periscope. Open 10:00 am to 4:00 pm daily, contact 02 6036 2422.
- Explore Woolpack Inn Museum’s display evoking the pioneering past of Holbrook in themed rooms, as well as an extensive display of early transport and machinery used in the district, and several outside buildings which have been reconstructed on site. Open 9:30 am to 4:30 pm daily, contact 02 6036 2131.
- Visit the National Museum of Australian Pottery and see 19th and early 20th century Australian pottery. Over 1600 pieces are on display from over 120 Australian pottery companies. Open 9:30 am to 4:30 pm daily (closed Wednesdays and in August), contact 02 6036 3464.
- Relax in Holbrook’s great parks including Ten Mile Creek gardens, Submarine Park and Gallipoli Victoria Cross Park.
- Walk along Ian Geddes Bushwalk located on the western side of the highway, behind Holbrook Shire Hall. This lovely tranquil bushland walk follows Ten Mile Creek and includes displays of the names and pictures of the birds you may encounter as you meander along the trail.
- Stroll along Albury Street and enjoy historic buildings of a bygone era such as the Court House, Police Station and Knox Uniting Church or St Paul’s Anglican Church.
- Skate in the skate park at Submarine Park.
- Take in a round of golf, go for a swim, play a set of tennis or go bowling.
Visitor Information Centre:
Visitor Information Point: