Explore, Eat & Stay
- View Headlie Taylor’s Header and Blacksmith’s Shop at Bicentennial Park, Olympic Highway. Open every day.
- Visit the Observer Printery Museum and watch the presses roll from yesteryear. Open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 12 noon on Saturdays or by appointment. Contact 02 6929 3958.
- Go bird watching at Henty Government Dam Nature Reserve or Doodle Cooma Swamp Nature Reserve.
- Visit Ed’s Old Farm Machinery Museum, hear of hardships and triumphs in agriculture. Contact 02 6929 3958.
- Take in the Henty Silos, which are the second oldest in country NSW, built in 1919, and the various well preserved heritage buildings.
- Pack a picnic hamper and enjoy the flora and fauna at Henty Government Dam Nature Reserve.
- Visit the community run Henty Creative Gallery, open on weekends. Contact 0418 398 065
- Take a stroll along the heritage trail or visit Henty Cemetery Trail.
Visitor Information Point: